What is Oral Rehydration Salts?
Oral rehydration salts are a formulation of sodium chloride, glucose, anhydrous, potassium chloride, trisodium citrate and dehydrate. It is recommended to cure dehydration or loss of water and dissolved salts from the body, most probably occurring, as a result of diarrhea. It is available in form of powder, tablet, and liquid, and sold with a different brand name across globe.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.alexareports.com/report-sample/170908
Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market Outlook
Globally, there are nearly 1.7 billion cases of the diarrhoeal disease annually, of which an estimated 760,000 children die annually of the disease. From the past three decades, WHO and UNICEF are recommending the use of a new ORS formulation to prevent or treat dehydration from diarrhea irrespective of the cause or age group affected. The increase in cases of acute diarrhea and the growing population of children under 5 years is fuelling the demand for oral rehydration salts. ORS demand is estimated by the national program, based on epidemiological statistics. UNICEF is supporting governments to scale-up the use of ORS and zinc by sourcing and promoting quality co-packaged ORS and zinc in order to facilitate access in countries requiring a secure and stable program supply.
The market is facing the number of challenges, ORS quantity produced with a 20.5g/1 litre sachet considered too much and a lot is wasted, suppliers consider ORS to be of limited monetary value as they are low-priced and low-profit margin products. To uplift, the demand of ORS, UNICEF took several strategic steps. Introduced flavoured ORS into UNICEF’s supply catalogue, availability of 10.2g/0.5 litre sachet and ORS/zinc user-friendly co-packaging developed in accordance with WHO treatment guidelines.
The market is facing a number of challenges, ORS quantity produced with a 20.5g/1 litre sachet considered too much and a lot is wasted, Suppliers consider ORS to be of limited monetary value as they are low-priced and low-profit margin products. Recently. WHO and UNICEF have formulated ORS new formula with improved effectiveness of reduced osmolarity ORS solution, especially for children with acute, non-cholera diarrhea, WHO and UNICEF is now recommending the manufacturer to use and manufacture ORS with a new formula in place of the previously recommended ORS solution. The new formula is composed of reduced osmolarity.
Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such Halewood Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Healthy Life Pharma Private Limited., ALTAR SRI LABS PVT.LTD., Cosmos Limited, Daystar International Group Ltd., KBI Kunststoffbeutel Produktions GmbH & Co. KG, Industrias Quimicas De Centro America, Al Inayah Medical & Health Food, Abbott Laboratories Ltd. and Cera Products, Inc. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis.
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Oral Rehydration Salts Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Oral Rehydration Salts Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
Avail discount while purchasing this report: https://www.alexareports.com/check-discount/170908
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
– Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Customization of the Report
• In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.